Tonight was the opening night for A Little Princess at 54 Below. A musical performed in a cabaret style. Lots of fun to watch but it did take me a while to recall the entire story. It has been around 20 years since I read it. The joy of aging and browsing through the Business Insider archive I found a list of 30 things to do before 30. I have yet to tick these off the list:
* test drive your dream car (I don’t have one!)
* perform at a karaoke bar (not going to happen!)
* go bungee jumping or skydiving (I will do this some day)
* learn to bartend (I’ve done chemistry, how hard can this be?)
* learn to speak a new language (fluently?)
I probably won’t get to the items I haven’t ticked off. I do love a good checklist, so I feel I can now enter into 30 knowing I have done enough.