When visiting a city everyone has an idea of all the things that they would like to see and do, so my intention here is not to come up with a list of things that I expect others to do, but rather a list of things I have been saying that I want to do but have not done yet.
A tour of NYC subway art (here) City Bakery hot chocolate festival (here)
- Watch a movie at the Paris Theatre (here)
Ice skating at Rockefeller Center (here)
- Bike ride through Central Park
- See the Manhattan skyline from Roosevelt Island
Go to Smorgasburg
- Watch a movie in Bryant Park
- Row boating in Central Park
- Have drinks on the rooftop of The Met
- Summer in The Hamptons
- Governors Ball (here)
- Still have quite a list of restaurants I want to visit:
Fatty Cue, Booker and Dax, Balthazar, The Dutch, Daniel, Del Posto, Eleven Madison Park, Baohaus, Bisutoro, Death and Company, The Cellar, Craft, Dough Loco, Prohibition Bakery, Spot, Sweet Revenge.
- Photos of Manhattanhenge
- Do a movie tour of NYC
- Still have quite a list of places I want to visit in North America:
Miami, The Everglades, Austin, Monument Valley, Zion, Charleston, Savannah, Hawaii, Anchorage, Martha’s Vineyard, Napa Valley, Memphis, Atlantic City. Vancouver.
- Go quiet clubbing. I am determined to see this for myself.